Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not download Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2014 Mar 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There,

Since I've re-installed my Windows XP, I can't download the Flash Player. I've used Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, but it reaches 17.0 by 17.0 MB and enters in forever-downloading. I've tried everything - using another browser, cleaning any viruses with Antivirus (Microsoft Security Essentials), even re-installing again my Windows XP. No result. I make web designs and sometimes I need the Flash Pleyer, so that's why I am asking.

P.S. Same happens when trying to download Google Chrome and uTorrent.

Thank you for your assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2014 Mar 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If other downloads are stopping short of completion, you could have firewall problems, or Windows problems.

Things to try:

Create another Admin account, log in with it and try the download with that account.

Download by right clicking either link (or both):

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

If the download works with the other account, move the downloads to a shared folder where you can access them with your account, log back in with it and run them.

If the other account doesn't solve it, try downloading to a flash drive from a different computer at a different connection (library, restaurant, work, etc) and then copy the installers from the flash drive to your desktop and install from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2014 Mar 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, solved it woth the first solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines