Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem installing Adobe Flash Player

Mar 14, 2014 Mar 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem I am facing is that I cannot install the newer version of adobe flash player. My current Adobe Flash Player - Version is: 12.0.0.70 and I am working on Windows 7-64bit. After I download the install file from the official site (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/download/?installer=Flash_Player_12_for_Other_Browsers&os=Windows%2...), I cannot install it any further. The install file will open and after pressing “run” and confirming installation (“yes”) it will show a caption “an error has occurred in the script on this page”. (The errors are not the same everytime.) Any help would be appreciated, thank you for your time.

Laconis

error 2.PNGerror 1.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2014 Mar 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player FULL installer directly by clicking one of the following links.

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Close your browser and run the appropriate installer offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 15, 2014 Mar 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already tried it and it does not work. When downloading the full installer for chrome and I open it, it doesn't show up. Only the process run in the background. Sometimes though, the regular installer opens and the installation stops when it loses connection with the adobe servers. ("failed to reconnect...")

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2014 Mar 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RIght click and "Run as Administrator"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 16, 2014 Mar 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work! I have tried everything, deleting browsers system restore, which failed, nothing seems to work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2014 Mar 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 20, 2014 Mar 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the type of problem I am facing too! http://forums.adobe.com/message/6071447

It still haven't fixed it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines