• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No valid license for the book

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2014 Mar 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought a Hanvon ereader and it has adobe digital editions. I have authorised it as a device on my adobe digital editions on my computer and correctly transferred the book to my device but when I try to open it I get the message "no valid license for the book". Can anyone help me as this is the 2nd ereader I have tried with adobe digital editions and I haven't yet been able to read a library book on either one. My ereader is on the adobe supported devices list, it is a Hangwang Pty Ltd Wise reader N520.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2014 Mar 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I want to add to this, after searching and reading many posts on this forum I have now checked the item info for the epub books I downloaded from my regional library and they say the followiing:

Reading allowed on any device until 31/3/2014

Copying not allowed

This is frustrating as our regional library recommends download with Adobe Digital editions for reading books on any ereader device. Can anyone tell me how I can download direct to my ereader so I am not trying to copy from ADE on my pc to my ereader. I am desperate to get this sorted out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines