• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help on Robohelp AutoNumbers.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2014 Mar 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a style in robohelp for autonumbers, but i am not able to stop the number sequence and start from "1". As the number is displayed in sequence.

For example, i want this sequence in Auto numbers. 1 - 4 and start again from 1 - 4.

Please advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2014 Mar 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Press Enter to create a new line. Sure, it will say 5, Now press Enter twice. There should now be a blank line between the end of the first sequence and the beginning of the next sequence. Turn numbering back on and you should be back to 1 again.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2014 Mar 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

But still i am facing the problem. When i click enter twice i will be on the new line, but when turn back numbering it continues. It will not start from 1.

Regards,

Harish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2014 Mar 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click the item whose number you want to change. There will be an option Bullets and Numbering where you can set a new number, but it will not work. There is also an option List Style where you can set a new number and it will work.

Do you create printed documentation?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

You can restart numbering at 1, by right click on it select "Bullet Numbering" or list Style.

Or if using Auto number for paragraph style, then you can create a custom sequence by selecting new in auto number dialog.

Please let me know if it is not working for you.

Thanks
Amit Jha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp