Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter9:Goal=swf to loop in Connect,no playbar

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2014 Mar 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Using the trial version of Presenter 9, I tried many times to create something that will loop in Adobe Connect 9.1.2 and not show the playbar.

I want Presenter to give me one swf file that will do this. Audio would be nice, but not essential.

Specs: Windows 7, 64 bit; PPT 2007; decent hardware (HP notebook); no other apps running. Multiple tries using all obvious settings. Followed tips, suggestions and ref manual from Adobe. Some suggestions in Presenter forum propose modifying an XML file, etc. Not what I want to spend money on. Just want a bullet-proof techninque.

So, is Presenter 9 capable of doing what I need?

My source PPT is pretty simple, and I tried making 5-slide test files. Results were the same: uploaded the resultant zip that Presenter made into Connect. I played, but with the playbar - not what I want.

In Presenter, on another attempt, saved for Connect. When uploading into Connect, Connect recognized only the swf file on my HDD. That played, but with playbar.

Any ideas to solve this, or is it something Presenter can't do, and I need to look at another app.

Thanks!!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are work arounds you can find to hide/remove the playbar from Presenter, but it is not a built in function.

You might want to look at Captivate, as it has the option to remove the playbar built into it (in the Skins dialog). Since it's not a plugin for PPT, you will lose some control over the PPT content, though you can edit the slides in PPT through the library, so keep in mind that is a possible drawback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Jorma. That is what I feared. I'm looking for an option that starts in PPT and ends with a looping swf. Maybe I'll give Captivate a whirl, but dread the learning curve. Perhaps you could suggest my needs as a product improvement for Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources