Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

somme problem with robohel html

New Here ,
May 30, 2007 May 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I try to find some solution with a problem with robohelp office html 5. I give administrative right to my user for the installation like it recommand by the porduct détails. But when I give back single user right to my user I have some problems. When I do in menu--> file-->generate primary layout, at the end if I click on the button «View Result» noting happening. With administrative right Internet explorer open and we can see the result. There is somme registry key that I have to give write right? But which one? I open HKLM/sofwar/ehelp but no result. Can you help me somebody?
JR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2007 May 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

The theory is that you only need the admin rights while RoboHelp is installed. There is a topic on my site about that. However, I have seen some people report that they can only get things to work by leaving those rights attached.

You should not need to change any registry settings and indeed I am not sure if there are any that can be changed to solve the problem.

Is the help generated to the required location and it is simply that the View Result button is not opening the help or is the help not being generated?

If the problem is as serious as the latter, then you may need to take the matter up with Technical Support. If it just that the View Result button does not work, I believe a search will bring up a couple of posts where that has happened.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2007 May 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I see, the real problem is « the help not being generated ¸» and I have some error message, see below.
Also the «C:\Program Files\RoboHelp Office» is full right for all user. Now can you help me

There is the error:
Starting compilation...
FlashHelp preprocessor 13.10.801

Compiling C:\Program Files\RoboHelp Office\RoboHTML\Samples\Easy International Cuisine\!SSL!\FlashHelp - Vegetarian\Easy_International_Cuisine.htm ...

Preparing to create FlashHelp...
Finished preparing in 1 sec(s)

Initializing compiler...
Generating FlashHelp 1.00 (13.10.801)...

Template Active Script Error: (null) [Line: 13] (null)
Template Error: can not resolve macro: RegisterResolvers

Fatal Error: Cannot run macro: RegisterResolvers in compilation script.
Template Error: can not resolve macro: WH_HOME_HTM
Template Error: can not resolve macro: WH_CSH_HTM
Template Error: can not resolve macro: WH_CSH2_HTM

Template Active Script Error: (null) [Line: 74] (null)
Template Error: can not resolve macro: PostCompile

Fatal Error: Cannot run macro: PostCompile in compilation script.
Finished compiling FlashHelp in 1 sec(s)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That confirms that this problem is a rights issue.

I can only suggest you uninstall and reinstall using the user's logon again and making very sure that admin rights are attached. Do something to test that.

Afterwards run RH once with those rights attached and generate. Then lower the rights. If that brings back the problem, unless you are willing to leave the rights attached, you will have to go to Tech Support.

It would help us on the forum in future if you post back the outcome.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ok I find a kind of Solution it is not the best one, but it better than admin privilege. Give full right to the registry HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\eHelp and modification privilege to C:\Program Files\Robohelp office. I try to find whith Regmon where it need the right to write, but it is to many place in HKCR for the moment open HKCR is the best thing to do. If somebody know exacly the answer tell to me.
JR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp