• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trying to install AFP on mac OS x 10.7.5; keeps stopping me at 50% and telling me to close safari.

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2014 Mar 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying to install AFP on mac air with os x 10,7.5; keeps stopping at 50% install and telling me to close safari- its not open. help please. thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the installer and save it to your disk http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/mac/install_flash_player_12_osx.d...

then restart your system and run the downloaded installer before doing anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pat has the BEST advice for this.

However, if you run a social media plug-in called "MenuTab" it'll load at startup and will show a "false open" for Safari.

You'll need to "kill the process" using Activity Monitor in your Applications/Utilities folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines