• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Question

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2014 Mar 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am tryng to add more than one audio file to a slide.  Is this possible?  I keep getting a message asking if I want to change the audio for that Slide.  I don't want to change it, I want to add another one since I broke the audio out into different sentences.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you break it into different sentences?

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted information to come into the slide at different times.  So a sentence would fly in and I wanted audio to be read with that sentence.  Then another sentence would fly in and different audio would be with that sentence.  I made different text boxes for each sentence I wanted to fly in.  I did figure out you can add the audio to each text box seperately and it works perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much, I did figure out how to add the audio to each text box.  Thanks for your response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Indeed, if you are adding audio to the slide itself, you may only use one audio clip. So if you want all the sentences in once clip, record them separately and save them individually. Then add the first sentence to the slide. Open the audio Editor and import the remaining sentences to form a single larger clip.

OR...

You could insert one Text Caption for each sentence and add the audio clip to the caption. You could configure them as transparent with no text and adjust their timing and placement on your timeline.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources