• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I disable both analytics and collaboration in presenter 9

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2014 Mar 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to disable both analytics and collaboration in presenter 9, but it does not appear to be possible based on the default values (when you set them both off, a message appears that states one of them must be on).

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2014 Mar 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is no option to disable both analytics and collaboration.

If we disable both then there is no use of widget. Can you help me out what is your use case?

If you want to remove the widget from published output, you can sign out and click on Cancel button. It will remove the widget.

Thanks,

Krupesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to disable that functionality as it was preventing my presentations from functioning in the LMS.

I believe I figured out yesterday how to do it (and confirmed this I think, based on your reply). I opened the screen for collaboration, set both analytics and collaboration to "off" and then hit the cancel button. Once I did that, I was able to sucessfully publish to the LMS.

Can you confirm that the above approach is what you meant by "sign out and click on the cancel button".

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Approach you have taken is another way you can disable both analytics and collaboration.

Instead of clicking on "Cancel" click on "OK"

Better approach is which I had mentioned earlier to sign out and click on cancel.

Just for information, can you give some detail which LMS you are using and why did it prevent your modules from functioning?

We have not given any check for any LMS, your presentation should work even if you have enabled collaboration and analytics.

Thanks,

Krupesh

kpfaldu@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources