• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 9.0

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2014 Mar 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read on a different forum that coldFusion 9.0 installs can be requested from support for developers who are working with clients who have not upgraded to CF10.  Where does one make that request specifically?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download and install CF 9 in developer mode.   You can get it here... http://www.adobe.com/support/coldfusion/downloads.html#cf9proddl

--Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave,

Thanks for the link, that is better than what I have been able to find thus far, however do you happen to know if an installer is available somewhere for 9.0.0? That happens to be my clients actual version and the differences from 9 to 9.0.1 are causing a conflict.

Thanks again,

Justin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless someone somewhere has it you will not be able to get it.  Verity was removed so the only installer available is the non-verity installer, 9.02.

I would install 9.02 and fix the issues and then upgrade their enviornment to the same version.  Not patching or upgrading can lead to security issues.

--Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you contact Adobe ColdFusion Support? I don't know how Adobe ticks internally, but I think that, since your client has a license, they would enable you to download the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to chime in late. Please send an email to us at cfinstal@adobe.com.

We will provide you the download link. Cheers .

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, Anit, that was fast! Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation