• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conditional Build Tags + Image Map + Popup Doesn't Work

New Here ,
May 31, 2007 May 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For RH build X.5.0.2, I have images in some topics and a conditional build tag is applied to those images. The images have image maps drawn on them and those image maps launch popup topics. Everything worked fine until I added the conditional build tag --even though I'm not applying the conditional build tag when I compile. Now when I click an image map, on an image that has a conditional build tag applied (though not compiled) nothing happens.

Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 01, 2007 Jun 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you apply the conditional tag before, or after you inserted the image maps? Are there different results for the two approaches?

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2007 Jun 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. The problem was a loose nut behind the keyboard at my workstation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2007 Jun 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
LOL

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp