• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

apply a conditional tag to all occurences of a pragraph

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2014 Mar 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to write an extend script to apply a conditional tag  to all occurences of a pragraph tag in a document? Are there any samples of a script like this

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2014 Mar 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also accomplish this using only the standard Find/Change function.

1. USe the Copy Special to load the required Conditional Text Setting already applied somewhere.

2. Use Find to look for the Paragraph Tag.

3. Use the Change > By Pasting to apply the conditional setting to that paragraph.

4. Do this as a Change All to apply to all the desireed paratags and you can specify the scope to be the book or document (or selection).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 28, 2014 Mar 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Meera,

I thought this sounded like a great idea for a sample script. I thought I would write one and add it to my free samples collection on my website, but it turns out that I just cannot get it to work. I gave it several hours but no luck. I'm nearly certain there is some kind of bug here. There is another thread where others have had the same problem, with no resolution posted:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/6138877

If a resolution becomes available, I'll post a sample script that does this. Otherwise, I'm out of ideas.

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines