• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cracked version

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2014 Mar 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a cracked version of Photoshop 8. I delete it, clean applications file with cleanmymac2. Now I pay for Adobe CC, but I can't open Photoshop. when it open a window appears and it's written: impossible to initialize Photoshop because of an programme error.

What can I do? Thanks for answers! I had also Illustrator8 craked but CC works.

Capture d’écran 2014-03-28 à 17.16.01.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there Borisdenn...

This is the help page for activation errors. I would check my host file to start off with:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

If you run through that page and still can't get up and running, log out of the Creative Cloud, uninstall all Adobe products and run the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, being sure to clear up all Adobe software.

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Hope this helps!

J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applaud your "going legit", though I worry that the "cracked" software might have left bad things on your system that the legitimate software may not be able to remove or work around.  It's best never to mess with such software as it often has malware tacked on.  I'd consider a complete system reinstallation, myself.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's bad enough installing legit software nowadays, with previously innocent apps like Irfanview, Winzip — and all those little apps that make life easier — wanting to change your browser home page and add two or three tool bars.  I have twice ended up with malware that caused incessant ad pop-ups in IE, and both times with apps sourced from Cnet, and I am talking about the in the two weeks since I did a clean reinstall of my entire system!  And I promise you I was careful to the point of paranoia when installing.  So the thought of installing torrent sourced pirated software makes me shudder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2014 Mar 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The mvps hosts file blocks access to the ability to download software from sites such as cnet.  I think that's a coincidence, because what it's really blocking is the ads from running and apparently you can't complete a download at cnet without allowing them to push ads and potentially malware into your system.

I just find other sites that are not so parasitic.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines