Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot copy from Digital Editions 3.0 to Kobo e-ink reader

Mar 28, 2014 Mar 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since 2010, I transferred EPUB books from the library to Digital Editions 1.7 on my computer and from Digital Editions to my Kobo e-ink reader without any problems.

Recently I purchased a new computer (with Windows 7,) but Adobe Digital Editions (1.7.2) did not transfer from my previous computer, so  I loaded Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 on the new computer and authorized it without an Adobe ID.

Now when I transfer EPUB books from the library to Digital Editions 3.0 on my computer and try to copy them from Digital Editions to my Kobo ereader I get the message “Errors were detected: CE_COPY_NOT _ALLOWED – No permission to copy the book”.

I tried to authorize my computer with an Adobe ID, but I get the message “You can only authorize this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn’t been used previously to authorize any other computer or mobile devices. Please try again.”

I reset my Kobo e-ink reader and I changed the Digital Editions password but get the same error message whenever I attempt to copy an EPUB book to my Kobo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?