• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Sony DRS-T3 not found in Digital Editions

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2014 Mar 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see my Sony eBook Reader (DRS-T3) in Digital Editions (ADE).  I open ADE after I have connected the eBook Reader to my PC, but it is not visible in ADE.

Additionally, I have managed to transfer my eBooks to the eBook Reader using Sony's own program (Reader for PC). Some of the books can be opened and read in the eBook Reader, some cannot. For those that cannot be opened I'm presented with a message saying "The content is protected by digital rights management. Do you want to input Adobe ID for authorization".

Even if I input my Adobe ID and password, this is not accepted. Only thing that happens is that the above message re-appears over and over again - until I answer "No" to the question, and then the eBook won't open.

I am able to read all the eBooks on my PC (both in ADE and in Sony's program).

What do I have to do to get access to all my eBooks in the eBook Reader?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 30, 2014 Mar 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Helle. I'm having the same issue with my Sony eReader PRS-T1 model. While mine is listed under the supported eReaders (http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/supported-devices), I didn't see yours on the list. Are you transferring from Sony to Kobo as well? This move has been the biggest hassle... I've spent the past 3 hours now trying to figure out how to get an eBook onto my reader and I'm no closer to a solution than when I started... Ugh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 30, 2014 Mar 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, check out this forum thread as well: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5327473#5327473

I'm hoping  to find my solution there 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines