Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems loading book on to Sony PRS 505

Mar 30, 2014 Mar 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to load a book on my Sony PRS505.  When I go to drag and drop the download on to the ereader it says it is not authorized to copy on to the device.  The icon for the ereader does show the device as being authorized.  Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In ADE, try clicking the "Help" tab up at the top left, then click "Authorize Computer."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't authorize the computer as it says it is already assocated with an adobe id. Still unclear what can do.  We recently had to convert our Sony Library to Kobo so hence all the troubles.  The old Sony library books are books are on the Kobo library.  The ereader has been authorized as well as the computer.  So not clear on what to do now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm in a similar boat... I just had to transfer to Kobo from Sony as well, and I can't get my eReader to connect to ADE. Hopefully somebody else here will know what to do, although it doesn't seem that there are many people here 😕

Have you tried doing a live chat with a Kobo representative? They didn't know how to help me, so I have to call, but maybe they can help you? The person I chatted with seemed to have a basic understanding of ADE.

http://www.kobo.com/help (Scroll down to the bottom, and click "Contact Customer Care" next to the blue "Ask" button. Then click Live Chat)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines