Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing different versions of RoboHelp

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2007 Jun 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For some reason, I have to work with 9.2 and X5 at the same time. Is it possible to install two different versions on the same Windows system? If there is any way to use those versions on the same system, please let me know...

Regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2007 Jun 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible. I am not sure without looking if RoboWizard has included it in his Tips and Tricks available for download from his site at http://www.robowizard.com.

If not, he will pick up this post later.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2007 Jun 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi all

I don't believe this is outlined in my tips file. However, I've done it for years. I suppose it's easiest if you install 9.2 first, then install X5. Just make sure to install each to a different folder. For example, RoboHelp may suggest installing to:

C:\Program Files\RoboHelp Office

So amend that by specifying something like:

C:\Program Files\RoboHelp Office 92

Then install X5 in the following location:

C:\Program Files\RoboHelp Office X5

Hopefully this helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp