• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter install

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2014 Apr 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription for Presenter. I have downloaded it on to my new laptop but it is not showing on the PowerPoint tool bar. What else do I need to do?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Presenter forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of PPT are you running? Is it 64 bit or 32 bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume it's 64. It's Office 365 that I have recently downloaded

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2014 Apr 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Adobe Presenter 9 is not supported with 64 bit office 365 (Office 2013). It is only compatible with 32 bit version of office 2013.

Please refer to the below link to Presenter 9 Tech Specs:

http://www.adobe.com/in/products/presenter/tech-specs.html

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to Presenter 8 NOT 9. I assume I will need to use the 32 bit version. But can you provide a link to where I go to download this. The site is very confusing and it keeps referring me to version 9. It's totally frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being a subscription, I would think you could download and install Presenter 9, assuming your subscription is still current.

However, you should be able to here, https://www.adobe.com/account/my-products-services.html, and see all your purchased and subscription products. I recall that download links used to be provided, but I don't see them now. You may need to reach out to Adobe Support to get a download link for those products.

Keep in mind that Presenter 8 is an old version of Presenter, and not made readily available for download. Also, the Presenter 9 installer should auto-detect the version of PPT you are using (32 bit or 64 bit) and install the appropriate version, where Presenter 8 had a 32 bit and 64 bit installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2014 Apr 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Presenter 8 being old version is also not supported with Office 2013 with (both 32 and 64 bit) version. Since you have a subscription you can upgrade to Presenter 9 free of cost if it is still active. On the website you will only be able to get the latest version download. If you wish to use Office 2013 32 bit then you can download presenter 9 32 bit version from the website and activate it using your Adobe ID and uninstall Presenter 8. With Presenter 8 you need to use either Office 2007 or 2010 (both 32 bit and 64 bit supported).

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources