• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

58-min imported wav audio appears as several repeats of 1st 10 min

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2014 Apr 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import a 58-minute audio file, it inserts approximately 4-6 portions of the first 10 minutes repeated. The wav file in the folder is only 10 minutes, not the 58 file I imported. I'm using the trial version of Presenter 9--is there a size/length limit for importing audio?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2014 Apr 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There shouldn't be a size limit. However only one audio file can be imported per slide.

Are you trying to import the full 58 minutes of audio on to a single slide?

Are you using the Import Audio function in Presenter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I import it at slide 1 using the import audio function in the presenter ribbon in PowerPoint, and then move the slide and animation markers of the remaining 51 sildes to have it synchronize with the slides and animations across the entire presentation. But at around 10 minutes it repeats the first 10 minutes, and so on until the end of the presentation.

Only this 1 audio file is inserted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try breaking the audio file up into different pieces. One for each slide if you can, or maybe just split it into 6-10 and then do the rest of the association in Presenter. If that solves the problem, then you may have identified a bug.

You should be able to use something like Audacity (free) to split the audio up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ended up using Articulate presenter, as I had a deadline and didn't want the extra steps of breaking up the audio (I have software to do so but not the time).  I will try your suggestion in the next few days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources