• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can the font formatting of the default Style (none) be changed to something besides Times New Roman?

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2014 Apr 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change the font formatting for the default style (none) so that it is not Times New Roman?

I converted a large project (2143 pages) from RoboHelp 7 to RoboHelp 10 and it appears that half of my content didn't have a style assigned to the paragraph.  Now I'm being forced to go and touch each one of the pages to force the Normal font. 

I see the properties on the (none) style for my style sheet are all dimmed out.

none-style-font.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2014 Apr 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are misunderstanding how None works. It is not a default style, it means do not apply any style.

Accordingly the style will be whatever the viewer has defined in their browser. Change your browser font to something other than TNR and you will then see your help display in that font.

You need to apply Normal to your content and then it will display to whatever you set.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp