Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have to reinstall Flash on every startup, very annoying

Apr 01, 2014 Apr 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have to reinstall Flash on every start up, very annoying.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2014 Apr 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your info is vague at best. You have not provided any system information or properly explained what actually happens or what you mean by "reinstall Flash on every start up". What start up? System? Application launch? What else? either way, such issues rarely have anything to do with the software itself, something on your system is simply preventing permanent changes.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 02, 2014 Apr 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have FlashPlayer on my XP partition, no problem, always there.

On my Windows 7 partition, when I shut down, Flash Player disappears and I am asked to install it again even though it is still on my program list when I start up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player doesn't appear in your Programs list. At least NOT from the Start menu. Because it's a plug-in, not a program.

If you're seeing it in your Programs and Features>Uninstall a Program list, then it's still installed.

Also, if the files are in C/Windows/System32/Macromed/Flash and C/Windows/SysWOW64/Macromed/Flash, it's still installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 04, 2014 Apr 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still installed in Programs and features but does not work, asked on every start-up to re-install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2014 Apr 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura+de+pantalla+2014-03-29+a+la(s)+14.35.10.png

Is THAT what you're seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 05, 2014 Apr 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2014 Apr 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser? IE10 or IE11?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines