• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New CF10 J2ee installation on Linux cluster. Admin password does not work

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2013 Dec 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed a new CF10 J2ee installation on Linux cluster. The cluster shares common storage. Admin password used during the installation does not work.

1. I have tried various browsers but the behaviour is the same. I am accessing the admin interface from my desktop

2. I have also tried resetting the password using the  passwordreset.sh script. The script seems to work but the admin interface does not accept the new password and still gives me the invalid userid password error message.

3. As a temporary not so secure workaround I changed the  admin.security.enabled” setting in the neo-security.xml file to "flase" .When I enter the admin interface in this fashion and I try to create data sources , when I hit the submit button I get an error message which says "There was an error accessing this page" Check logs for more details. Click here to login (The url shown is the admin interface url)

Can someone help me with these two issues please ? I need to be able to move forward with the configuration work and need a working admin interface

Thanks a ton!

Regards

Deepa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2013 Dec 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ideas on how to resolve this please ?

Deepa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2014 Apr 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Deepa, as for your problem of the error when you login and hit the submit button on pages (like to verify datasources), there is indeed a workaround for that issue.

Basically, it's a duplicate cookie problem for the CF session cookie(s). There are in fact a few solutions to that, and I discuss the problem and those workarounds in a blog entry I just created:

'CF911: Solving problem in #ColdFusion Admin getting "error accessing this page" on certain actions'

http://www.carehart.org/blog/client/index.cfm/2014/4/10/CF_Admin_error_about_error_accessing_this_pa...

Hope that may help you and other readers here.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation