• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation query

Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team,

I've Windows 7 on my PC and RoboHelp 10. I've a licensed version of RoboHelp 10 on my PC. However, I have some issues with my PC and am formatting my C and re-install a fresh copy of Windows 7.

Is there a necessity for me to deactivate the existing license in RoboHelp 10 and activate it again upon installing RoboHelp 10 on Windows 7?

Also, will there be any issues if I do not deactivate RoboHelp 10 >> Format my C drive >> Install RoboHelp 10.

Santosh.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you should deactivate before wiping & reinstalling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've another doubt pertaining to the installation part.

RoboHelp 10 installed on my PC is an upgraded version from RoboHelp 9. (I've actually had RoboHelp 9, instead of purchasing a fresh copy of RoboHelp 10, I chose to upgrade from 9 to 10.

So, I';ve to deactivate both RoboHelp 9 and 10. Am I correct?

Santosh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you’ve got both versions installed, then yes, you should deactivate them both. If you don’t want to reinstall RH9 again, you should be able to just install RH10 and activate that copy. If you run into issues, call Adobe Support – install & licensing questions are usually freebie calls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jeff.

I'll work on this and keep you posted about the status.

Will do this keeping fingers crossed.

Santosh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp