• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial Number for Acrobat Pro XI Upgrade

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the Acrobat Pro upgrade from Ver X to XI.  After I downloaded the upgrade I received an e-mail with the activation serial number.  When I opened Acrobat XI, a pop up window indicated it was a trial version.  I clicked on the link to enter the serial number; it came back with the following message:  "This serial number is not valid for Acrobat XI Pro ...."  After checking and rechecking that I correctly entered the correct serial number, I contacted customer service.  WHAT A MISTAKE!  I was told that I shouldn't use the new serial number, but should enter the version X serial number.  I asked where I could find that number.  I was told to look on the account; it was not there.  So I asked again, where could I find the number.  I was then told to use the version X number.  Like a scene out of Abbott and Costello's who's on first, we kep going around and around. 

Has anyone else had a problem with the upgrade serial number?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MacGuy,

Welcome to Adobe Forum,

You have a ticket number assigned to you 0212746162, you do not have the previous qualifying serial number of Acrobat pro X to validate the present serial number of Acrobat Pro XI Upgrade.

You can recontact Adobe Support with this ticket number & check the options provided to you.

You can also return this product as it is within 30 days of purchase & get the full version.

Regards,

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines