• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Connection

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to install adobe flash player I get a message at 8% stating, "Connection lost. Trying to reconnect". Then "Connection failed. Unable to complete installation". I have attempted this several times getting the same message. Please help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. NO ONE can help!!! Even Adobe's Tech support said they don't support the Flash Player install?!!! WTH is that? All the links to offline installer's are no good. I've been trying for 4 days now! Nobody has an answer?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean "links are no good"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat, thanks for your responses. when I try the links you've posted, I get a message that Safari can't connect to the server. Another gentleman posted a different link to the offline installer, but with that link I get the message that the URL can't be found. Thinking that the problem might be in my browser, I tried Firefox, but with the same results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like I posted an incorrect link for the Mac installer; it's now corrected.

Here is an alternate download link: http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines