Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug-In Failure / Safari 7.0.3 / Mac OS 10.9.2 / Flash 13.0.0.182

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having issues getting Flash 13.0.0.182 to install correctly on a MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo running Mavericks 10.9.2 that has 6 GB RAM.  I keep getting "plug-in failure" messages.  I have tried uninstalling using the Flash Uninstaller program for Intel-based Macs and reintalling, but repeated attempts do not work.  It seems a lot more people are also having this problem, but some are not, so I wonder if the issue could be with specific processors.  Will not work with Safari 7.0.3 or Firefox 28.0.

Please help.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same issue here. But works in Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi asok1421,

Ditto.  Exact same issue here.  Will work in Chrome, but Chrome uses its own implimention ("Pepper-based") of  Flash player.

Mike314

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same situation for me only I am running a iMac Core 2 Dou with 4 GB RAM. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the fix... for now if you guys didn't see it.  Make sure you copy and paste the link and remove the space after mac in the URL.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/6285851

Dann

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines