• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot upgrade older RH projects to RH 9 or RH 11 (trial version)

Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to upgrade an older RH project to RH 9 (regular version) or RH11 (trial version), I get the "Error in reading RHFrameStyleMappings.apj file" error and the other error that follows it. I tried the solution posted on the forum, which was to create a new blank project and then copy the newly created RHFrameStyleMappings.apj file into the old project. This doesn't work for me. When I create a new blank project, I don't get an RHFrameStyleMappings.apj file. To the best of my knowledge, the project I'm trying to upgrade was created with RH8, but it's possible that it's even older because it's been quite a while since I've had to update it. 

Does anyone have a solution other than the one that's posted? I would really like to avoid having to re-create the entire project.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See post #12 in this thread - http://forums.adobe.com/message/6209422#6209422

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The solution worked. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp