Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems Installing Flash Player

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day,

I am having problems installing the most recent version of Flash Player.  After downloading it begins to install but abruptly stops and has the error message "Unable to Register".  My computer is older P4, 2.4ghz, XP, sp3, ie 8.  Now that I have attempted to install this newer version,  I have no active x version.  I tried the help area suggestions i.e. Try to reinstall, Check settings and reinstall, Uninstall previous versions (shows none), Tried to install older version (plugin installed but not active x), tried the subinacl.exe-reset_fp11.bat.  But so far nothing has worked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These permission problems are sometimes very difficult to diagnose.  Try if the MSI installer works better; it often did in the past.

Internet Explorer: download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_13_active_x.msi

Other browsers: download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_13_plugin.msi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was unable to use the links you forwarded to me. I was able to install 11.7 and it works for now. I tried to install 13 again but will not install, same problems as previous email. Used uninstall and reinstalled 11.7. Would like to get 13 working.

Thanks,

Marvin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines