• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to reload an URL in coldfusion

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2007 Jun 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a coldfusion application where i need to reload an URL several times by changing some conditions in query string. I have used CFLOCATION tag to achieve the same, but this is working fine only when i run the program manually. When i try to run this program from CFSCHEDULER its abruptly stopping after some time. A message "302 moved temporarily" was written to the log when the process stopped. As i cant use any client side scripting like JavaScript, can some one suggest me a possible approach to reload an URL that will work when called by CFSCHEDULER? Thanks in advance.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about using wget or cURL to launch the page? I don't know that they will specifically handle the cflocation, but they have much more functionality then the scheduler and worth a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi.. thanks for the information. I actually need a tag other than CFLOCATION to reload an url and it should not be a command line parameter as I dont have permission to execute the code in any way other than from the browser/CFSCHDULER. Is there any tag that can be used to reload an URL just like CFLOCATION? If so, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation