• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot watch videos on Facebook all of a sudden. Just happened in last few days

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2014 Apr 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant see videos on facebook because it prompts (on facebook) that I do not have the latest version of Abobe Flash Player. I do have Flash Player since It came with my Windows 8.

I made sure the "Active X" is NOT checked in the drop down window, and also made sure the "Shockwave Flash Object" is ENABLED in the 'Manage Ad-Ons' menu.

This error has occured in the last few days for no reason apparent to me.

Also, after running the checks and troubleshooting from the Adobe help pages, It says I do indeed have Flash Player and no need to update or upgrade, Yet at the same time, says it is not enabled after I have followed all steps to enable it.

When I "Test Flash Player" from the Adobe test page, it says: Either flash player is disabled or active x filter is on.

When I try to download the update for windows 8 64 bit machine,  It says its already on my computer.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it Internet Exploder 11?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

I am running IE 10. I have the box checked to automatically upgrade newer versions of IE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines