• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Will Not Work with Safari Mac OS 10.9.2

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried numerous times to install Adobe Flash Player for Mac OS 10.9 and get Plug-in error when I try to run it.  Before the suggested update, Flash Player ran fine.  I would not have tried the update except the files on the web site that I am usinf had a symnbol statiing that the later version of Flash Player was required for it to run. 

I did what Adobe suggested and removed the plug-in and then reinstalled it. Still does not work.  When is Adobe going to fix it?   I think it was not well researched before the release, and it definately has compatibility issues with Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks

Thanks,

Fred

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loads of Mac users are having problems with the latest update. See:  ATTENTION MAC CUSTOMERS - Flash Player 13 "Plugin Failure" Workaround

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2014 Apr 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike M,

Thanks for the quick response. It worked OK after I did this, and I alerted other users in my MUG just in case they have a similar aged Macs. I hope that the fix for this will be automatic in the next update.

Fred Crowder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines