• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW TO RECORD MOUSE MOVEMENTS

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2007 Jun 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a group of slides which includes graphs and audio. I want to add mouse movements in order to pinpoint certain areas of the slide.
I have not found the way to add the mouse movements to the slides.
Any idea ?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2007 Jun 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rosendo Roche and welcome to our community

Just right click the slide in the Filmstrip and point at Mouse in the resulting context menu. Then you should see an ability to "Show Mouse". Once you do this, you may configure the movement. Note the following:

1. You may only configure the Starting point on the first slide where Mouse Movement begins. On each subsequent slide, the start point is determined by where the mouse Stopped on the slide before.

2. You may only have a single movement occurring between two points. For example, from the upper left corner of the slide to the lower right. You may not configure something like a circling movement or a zig zag pattern.

Hopefully this helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources