• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Install New Flash Player

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2014 Apr 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to install the new version of Flash Player and it's not working... I uninstalled my old version. But upon completing the installation process for the new version, a browser window pops up on the Adobe site that says, "

Thank you and enjoy Adobe Flash Player. Here is another product that may interest you." And below that is an icon that says "Plug-in Failure." I am now unable to view videos on YouTube. Can anyone help me get this working again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mike... Tried that and now I'm getting no audio on YouTube videos and my iTunes no longer works... Any idea what might be going on? This is a 2007 silver intel Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iTunes uses QuickTime NOT Flash Player. TOTALLY unrelated. However...

Safari and iTunes BOTH depend on your AudioMIDI settings for output to be correct. Third party apps can reset this, and it kills audio in Safari, iTunes, QuickTime and several other places.

You'll find the AudioMIDI Setup in your Applications/Utilities folder

1.jpg

It needs to be 44100Hz or 48000Hz or things will go silent.

Flash Player doesn't have anything in it to alter AudioMIDI settings so if they changed, it was from something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again. My audio interface just needed a reboot. All fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines