Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot load books onto Kobo Glo.

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2014 Apr 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

So I am having annoying issues with my Kobo Glo. I will try to keep this simple.

So, I recently moved to a different province, and to save on luggage space I brought a smaller laptop - one I have never used with my kobo before. I loaded all the proper programs on it, downloaded a book...and it said I did not have permission to load it onto my kobo.

SO I went to the internets and did the following steps.

1)deauthorized my computer

2) reauthorized my computer

No Dice.

so I moved on to the next step that the internet suggested, and deleted the .adobe-whatever file that the discussion pages suggest deleting, then plugged the kobo back in again....

No dice.

SO! My next step - I hit the little reset button, and tried again. Still didn't work.

Finally, I did a full blown factory reset on my kobo. Guess what? Now it wont let me authorize my computer. Anytime I try, it tells me that the "vender account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open". I am using the exact username and password that I used the first time, when it  let me authorize my computer. Now it decides it doesn't like it.

Can someone please help me fix this?

As background, I'm using windows 7

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?