• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE SUCKS/DOWNLOADING CHROME SUCKS CAN'T GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE ABOUT DOWNLOADS HAVE TO USE

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2014 Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having to go to one web site to another in order to tell Adobe that I DON'T WANT CHROME INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER WHEN I UP DATE FLASH PLAYER. that sucks every computer company sucks you buy a computer and the next thing you know is AN UPDATE. get an update from anyone and your computer is more slower than when you bought it. and the computer crashes all the time. I don't game so ask me for a update? for all you gamers and computer people STOP UPDATING JUST FOR YOU THIS IS A COMPUTER THAT IS FOR TO SEE THE NEWS ON THE INTERNET NOT TO PLAY SOME GAME WHERE PEOPLE HAVE A FANTASTY GAME AND PLAY AND SHIT AND PISS IN THIER PANTS IN ORDER TO WIN.

IF I WANTED CHROME WEB I WOULD ASK FOR IT BUT NOT FROM YOU SINCE YOU FORCE IT YOU WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD AN UPDATE

KNOW MY COMPUTER IS CORRUPTED BECAUSE OF THIS.

IT GUYS STOP DOING THAT. IF THINGS RUN GREAT O'T N A HOME COMPUTER THERE IS NO REASON TO UPDATE. ESPECAILY IF YOU DON'T GAME.

SORRY IF YOU GAME ALL THE TIME I HOPE ADOBE GIVES YOU ADULT DIAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T OFFER ME CHROME WEB ANYMORE WHEN YOU ARE ASKING TO UPDATE MY ADOBE PLAYER.

THAT IS RUDE AND NOT ONLY THAT I DON'T HAVE CHROME NOR WILL I EVER BECAUSE IT SUCKS.

ARE YOU UPDATING ADOBE OR WANTING TO MAKE MORE MONEY WITH CHROME?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is YOU who decides what to install on your computer.

It is YOU who decides what to update and when.

Nobody at Adobe has the power to override your settings.

And you can always download the installers that are not bundled with any 3rd-party software; the download links are published in this forum several dozen times every day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines