• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Lion videos -- plugin error

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2014 Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After being prompted to update Adobe reader four days ago, I am now unable to view videos on YouTube or other websites.  I have Mac Lion 10.7.5 with an Intel chip.  Javascript is running.  I get the same error on both Safari and on Firefox.  The only thing I noticed during installation was it seemed a little glitchy - paused a couple of times, especially after asking for safari and firefox to be closed.  I've tried doing updates, I've gone through troubleshooting.  I do not know what to do to make this work.  Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Reader has no connection whatever to viewing videos on Youtube, so something else is wrong. Perhaps Adobe Flash was also updated. You haven't told us the error either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you're right, I also believe that Adobe Flash was updated, and in fact, have tried updating it again, with the same results.  After flash was installed Adobe went to a screen to suggest other products and the message on that screen was : "plugin failure"  I have no more information than that because I don't know how to get it.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a clean install: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1267823

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines