• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why doesn't adobe support help with my question?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why doesn't adobe support help with my question? If I wanted to wait (for 3 days) for an answer I would have went somewhere else . Now for you to know what the question was this is it. Adobe will not upgrade on my windows 8 have went through the steps to make sure i have adobe installed and I do.  Yet when I go to play a game it says i need to upgrade my flash player. So I go and check out the reason it won't upgrade and everything is as it should be. run test it says the shockwave fiter or the activex filter has a problem   so go through everything again and again and again. Decided i need more help so contacted support and they verified who I was sent me an email telling me who I am so got a reply from a support person and basicaly told me exactley what i already did. Still nothing has answered the original question which is why won't this upgrade?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you are in the wrong forum. The Flash forum is at http://forums.adobe.com/community/flashplayer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I note also that this is your first message. That suggests that your original message wasn't posted in these Adobe forums for some reason, so even if it was a route to tech support (it isn't) they wouldn't have seen it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you mention ActiveX I assume that you are on Windows - what version?

What is your installed Flash Player version; check in the Control Panel.

See also

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines