• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Requesting documentation or tool(s) to create a completely silent installation of Adobe Presenter 9

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several computers I need to install Adobe Presentor on, is their a way to install Presentor 9 silently. Let me be perfectly clear, NO USER INTERACTION, NO SCREENS, NO LOGINS. I have ran into to many companies that do not understand the true concept of SILENT INSTALLS.

Thank you,

Ralph A. Flickinger

ITS Special Project Manager

IMSA

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Presenter forum.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Greetings from Adobe.

Yes you can perform silent installtion of Adobe Presenter 9 using CCP(Creative Cloud Packager). CCP will be available in your LWS website(www.licensing.adobe.com) . Download CCP from LWS website and create a package for Presenter 9.

Note: Make sure that the If you are using 64 bit OS then you have to create 64 bit package and if you are using 32 bit OS then you may need to create 32 bit package. Also this process is only applicable for 32 bit Powerpoint.

Please refer to the below link for more information of CCP:

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/packager/creating-packages.html

After creating the package:

Steps to follow to deploy silently on single machine:

1. Open CMD in Administrator mode.

2. Give the path till inside the build folder of the package. For Example if the build is saved on your Desktop the path in CMD should be as below:

C:\Users\[username]\Desktop\Packagefolder\packagename\Build>

3. Now type the following installation command:  msiexec.exe  /i  packagename.msi  /quiet            

4. Launch Task Manager.

5.There will be three process of “msiexec.exe”

a)   6.One will be under System

b)   7.Other Two will be under [username].

8.Installation will be completed once both the process of msiexec.exe under the [username] are finished.

9.The installation process with take 5 to 10 minutes

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources