• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgently needed: Adobe DNS-A-Records and/or Canme-Records.

Engaged ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I want to bring a site to live via BC. My provider though does not accept that I am changing the DNS adress. He says theAdobe DNS-A-Records and/or Canme-Records are needed. Otherwise I cannot do it. Where can I find it?

I am pretty much annoyed, honestly. Where is the 24hours chat with the BC support, is this option deleted?

Best,

bartl

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If you want you can initiate the chat any time, using the link below

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=business-catalyst&topic=using-my-product-or-service

Click on I still need help, and you will get the Chat box.

Also, checkout the following article,

http://helpx.adobe.com/business-catalyst/kb/domain-name-dns---quick.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for providing me with the chat-address.

The link to the article describes exactly what does not work. I cannot chance dns.name servers.

Anyway, I will try @ support chat.

b.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Live chat will not be able to help you if you are unable to change any settings with your registra. The link there from Gaurav gives you both options - The DNS if you were to change the NS records and info for just setting the A-records.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here we go, I just noticed it. The provider guys I had informed about that link hadn't read thoroughly and I just adopted what they said. Sorry about that! Let's see whether the pointing method is accepted.

Thanks,

b.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines