• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate 7 crops right hand side of the selection window

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed a new copy of adobe captivate on a brand new laptop and have found that it is cropping/cutting off the right hand side of my selection.  If i snap to the application window of choice, it is selcting the correct area.  After i have finished recording and press "end" key, it shows slides with a large chunk of the selction missing from the right. Have updated the software, but still the same issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After spending hours on this problem, someone in our office FINALLY figure out a work around. This doesn't seem like a final solution but it works for now. Here it is!

The “Fix”

Set your screen resolution to something woefully below what our computers are capable of – I used 1280x720 in my test. Set your recording window to something smaller than this – I used 1200x6-something – to account for eventual GUI additions. Captivate recording captured everything as you’d expect the program to perform with none of the fiddling and guesswork from above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see the reply to your other thread where you reported the same issue.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources