Jun 08, 2007 Jun 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Product --> Adobe RoboHelp HTML 6
Layout --> WebHelp
File --> default.css
Snippet 1 --> text-decoration: none none none;
Snippet 2 --> text-decoration: none none underline;

RH 6 automagically generates superfluous and contradictory information into the finished style sheet. Kadov warnings indicate that neither of the above snippets should be edited. Is anyone aware of a readily available fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 09, 2007 Jun 09, 2007
Welcome to the forum.

A gunslinger who is afraid to remove a few Kadov tags! Get out of town!

I can't speak for someone else's style sheet so take a copy first. Then open the style sheet in Notepad or better still a style sheet editor such as TopStyle (there is a free version). For each style you will find a Kadov duplicate. I just remove all of that and have never had a problem but, I repeat, that is my experience.

Thereafter do all your style sheet editing outside RoboHelp or those tags wil...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2007 Jun 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

A gunslinger who is afraid to remove a few Kadov tags! Get out of town!

I can't speak for someone else's style sheet so take a copy first. Then open the style sheet in Notepad or better still a style sheet editor such as TopStyle (there is a free version). For each style you will find a Kadov duplicate. I just remove all of that and have never had a problem but, I repeat, that is my experience.

Thereafter do all your style sheet editing outside RoboHelp or those tags will reappear.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2007 Jun 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Peter,

Those kadov tags were like zombies: I shot them dead in Notepad but they spang back to life in RH. I shot them again in Notepad; RH revived them again. It was getting old. Fortunately, your last comment gave me the ammunition that I need to bury those kadov tags once and for all: do all style sheet editing outside RoboHelp or those tags will reappear.

Best regards,
The Gunslinger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp