• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Applications Mgr

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a message to upgrade Adobe Flash Player....it tells me to get Adobe Applications Manager but it won't work. Can't play games. They won't load.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Application Manager is only for Creative Suite applications. Flash Player, being freeware, isn't one of those.

Use the oflline installers:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2014 Apr 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Flash Player Plug-In again but Candy Crush still does not load past 86%. Can u help please?I use Chrome but also have IE installed.

Lynn Staring

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address (by sending the entire forum notification message with all its headers back to the forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines