• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two versions of flash player appear in resource monitor

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2014 Apr 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried loading recent version of Flash Player. The first time I got a message which said something to the effect that I was loading the program outside of library boundaries. I just checked OK and then had to start the loading of Flash Player again. It now appears that 2 versions have been loaded. This now is locking up my system or causing to run very slow. I did uncheck the Hardware Accelerator some time ago but it was still running slow even after that and before I loaded the lastest version (versions). Would appreciate someone giving me some advice. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you scanned for adware?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines