• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Developer roles

Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I urgently required 2 ColdFusion Developer for 2 permanent roles based in central London. Ideally you will have 3+ years experience but less is considered if recent. Please send me an email if you are interested or if you know someone who is. Thanks

David.hughes@nakgroup.co.uk

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied, with cover-letter and CV, through that e-mail address on 14 March 2014!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you did and I am sure I replied, the client will not be able to sponsor I’m afraid and that was the only issue.

Regards

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, David. I actually received no response. However, your present response has the added advantage that it contains important information for other prospective job-seekers.

Hope you make a match soon. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, let’s hope I find someone as it is proving tough.

Regards

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is remote working a possibility? I have never met any of my clients in over two decades

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m afraid not they are looking for 2 developers to be based in-house based in central London.

Regards

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation