• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have downloaded Adobe Digital Editions on my Nook but epub documents I try to open on it dont reco

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to transfer previously downloaded epub documents to my Nook. I downloaded ADE to my Nook but now I cant open my documents with my Adobe Username and password.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi bratindu,

1. To confirm Adobe Digital Editions is authorized properly, take the following steps.

• In Adobe Digital Editions, from the title list view, go to the Library menu and select Authorize computer.
  • If ADE is authorized, move on to #2.
  • If ADE is not authorized, proceed through the steps to Authorize it with an Adobe ID.

2. Reset the ADE folder on the nook:

• Close Adobe Digital Editions.
  • Connect the nook to your computer.
  • Under My Computer or Computer, open the drive associated with your device (likely named nook (X:) where X is the drive letter).
  • Locate the folder .adobe-digital-editions and delete it.

3. Open Adobe Digital Editions. You should see the Device Setup Assistance dialog. Click the Authorize Device button.

Once you have completed the steps above, please transfer the title again by dragging and dropping it on the device icon in the library view of Adobe Digital Editions. The transferred Adobe eBook title will be located in the 'My Documents' section on the Nook. If you are using a NOOKColor, transferred titles will be located in the 'My Files > Digital Editions' section.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines