• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Separator between the left and right pane.

Participant ,
Jun 13, 2007 Jun 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The WebHelp generated has a separator (used for resizing) that divides the left pane (TOC) from the right pane (main content). This separator has a border and hence is displayed as a thick gray raised line. I would like for the separator NOT to be a border and thus it will show up as a thin gray line.

The way to do this is to specify frameborder = "0" in the <frame> tag for the right pane. However, if I change this in my Start page (after generation), this frameborder = "0" is just not getting applied. Can someone tell me what I am missing?

Thanks,
K

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jun 13, 2007 Jun 13, 2007
Get yourself a free copy of Rick Stone's Skinny on Skins tutorial. It's indispensable for this type of thing!

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I modified the .skn file to change the frameborder = "0" for the instance of <frame> with cols. This did reduce the separator, but not quite.

If you look at the Default skin, I want the thickness for the separator between the left pane (TOC) from the right pane (main content) to be the same as the separator between the search box and the results below. Am I making sense?

Thanks,
K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get yourself a free copy of Rick Stone's Skinny on Skins tutorial. It's indispensable for this type of thing!

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yup, I just found what I was looking for in Rick Stone's tutorial.

Thanks,
K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp