• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TCS 4, RoboHelp 10: The WebHelp TOC, index, and glossary do not display any entries, even after down

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2014 Apr 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TCS 4, RoboHelp 10, Win7: The WebHelp TOC, index, and glossary do not display any entries, even after downloading IE11Fix_RH10.zip and placing the 2 JS files in \RoboHTML\WebHelp5Ext\template_stock. What else do I need to do to display  WebHelp TOC, index, and glossary in Internet Explorer 11? Chrome and Firefox display correctly.

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you re-generate your WebHelp after applying the fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff.

Yes, I did and restarted my machine and RoboHelp, generated a new project and still same results. Is there some IE setting that needs adjustment, maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try making sure that JavaScript is enabled & that the location of your help is a “Trusted Site”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2014 Apr 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jeff.

Finally, I was able to display WebHelp TOC, index, search in IE11 after I had copied the fix .js files also into the custom template folder that my company uses. However, when I start from the file I specified as the Start Page when generating the output, the WebHelp TOC, index, search wouldn't display again. It would only display correctly when I started from whnjs.htm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“the custom template folder that my company uses” – huh? You sound like you’re doing something not quite “normal” in RH WebHelp terms here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, that's what makes troubleshooting even harder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines