• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with virtual directory for CFIDE CF 9.0.2

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2014 Apr 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks in advance ... if anyone could point me in the right direction for this issue I would appreciate it....

I set up the CFIDE virtual directory as per the lockdown guide for CF 9.0.2. Every website works except I have a path issue with one file... see below.... it throws a 404 error:

in administrator I have the default ScriptSrc dir set to /cf-scripts/

I have a virtual directory in the websites in IIS 7.5 named cf-scripts mapped to /CFIDE/scripts/

All the scripts come up correctly except mapiconmaker.js .... somehow the path to this file is drawing out incorrectly and causing the 404.error

<script type="text/javascript" src="/cf-scripts/ajax/messages/cfmessage.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/cf-scripts/ajax/package/cfajax.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/cf-scripts/ajax/yui/animation/animation-min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/cf-scripts/ajax/ext/adapter/yui/ext-yui-adapter.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/cf-scripts/ajax/ext/ext-all.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false&key=my-key"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/CFIDE/scripts/ajax/ext/map/mapiconmaker.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/cf-scripts/ajax/ext/map/GMapPanel3.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/cf-scripts/ajax/package/cfmap.js"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/cf-scripts/ajax/resources/ext/css/ext-all.css" />

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/cf-scripts/ajax/resources/cf/cf.css" />

the console error reads:

GET http://mobile.mydomain.com/CFIDE/scripts/ajax/ext/map/mapiconmaker.js 404 (Not Found) map-listings.cfm:14

Uncaught ReferenceError: MapIconMaker is not defined

tag usage:

<cfmap name="listingMap"

centerlatitude="33.580563"

centerlongitude="-117.262376"

doubleclickzoom="true"

overview="true"

scrollwheelzoom="true"

showscale="false"

tip="Bear Creek Listings"

zoomlevel="15"

width="500"

height="500">

<cfloop query="listings"> 

<cfmapitem name="#id#" latitude="#latitude#"  longitude="#longitude#"  tip="#address#" /> 

</cfloop> 

</cfmap>

the map displays properly with approx 20 icon locations.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible that the path to that JavaScript file was hardcoded in the ColdFusion source code, rather than calculating the path using the CF Administrator ScriptSrc value as it does for the other resources.  Could you test this with CF10 or CF11 to see if this problem is already fixed in subsequent versions?  Or maybe file a bug report with Adobe.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does look like it is hard coded somewhere... I dont know where to look for that.
It is on my webserver so I have access to the install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just guessing but the mapiconmaker.js src is the only one pointing to "/CFIDE/scripts..." whereas all the rest point to "/cf-scripts...". Try changing "/CFIDE/scripts" to "/cf-scripts"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Steve,

Aren't those JS resource links automatically inserted into the page by ColdFusion when you use the CF UI tags, like CFMAP?  I don't think you can control that.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never used CFMap so I was not aware that this was CF generated includes. If so, sounds like a bug in CF. I've never done the "cf-scripts" route. I keep the CFIDE path intact and instead repoint it to a different location. I point CFIDE to an empty directory and then create a scripts virtual directory under it and point it back to the original /CFIDE/scripts location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Larry, I do the same thing @Steve does.  That would solve your problem.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like I will need to do that... since I found another instance in one of the generated .js files hardcoded to a .gif file

Thanks!... trying to lock down leads to more issues when changing the path / folder names

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me confirm this path.... in each website you create a hardcoded CFIDE folder and virtual under that one to scripts... and in CF administrator you leave the path /CFIDE/Scripts/

Correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost. The localhost site I leave untouched -- that is where I do my CF Administration. For all the other sites I point the existing CFIDE virtual directory to an empty directory (or add a CFIDE virtual directory if it does not already exist). Under that virtual directory I create another virtual directory and point it to the original /CFIDE/scripts directory. You can make CFIDE a hardcoded folder but for me I point all the CFIDE's to the same empty directory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! ... That is what I will do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked great (as it should have) as soon as I removed the Deny for the CFIDE/scripts from IIS Request filtering.

Thanks for the assistance!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are all generated by CF ... I am using <cfmap and the files above are the ones generated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation