• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't log into admin console after install

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2014 Apr 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed CF10 on an Amazon AWS Windows 2012 instance.  No matter what I use for the admin console password during setup, the password is not recognized when setup is complete and I try to log into the admin console.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled four times trying simple as well as complex password with no luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2014 Apr 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue except on our own Win2012R2 server. I have tried all of the suggestions I have found online with out any luck so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to login from your machine rather than server itself with different browsers.

Also, run the passwordreset.bat(C:\ColdFusion10\cfusion\bin) and try to change the password. Then login.

HTH

Thanks

VJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vishu,

I have done both of your suggestions without any luck. 

Thanks,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good advice!  Interestingly, I can login remotely but not on the local machine.  Why is that?  How do I fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 30, 2014 Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please share the request/response header

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation