• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting a project

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2006 Oct 17, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me how to delete a project?

Thanks
Crystal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 17, 2006 Oct 17, 2006
You're gonna hate this.

Close RH. Go into Windows Explorer and highlight the folder. Hit the Delete key.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're gonna hate this.

Close RH. Go into Windows Explorer and highlight the folder. Hit the Delete key.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow...that was too easy!

thanks Peter <blush>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2007 Jun 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this process still true for RoboHelp 6? Isn't there a more "official" way to delete a project from within Robohelp?

Thanks,

Jason L-S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason L-S and welcome to our community

Yes, the process holds true for 6. Do you find it objectionable for some reason?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick,

It's not objectionable, nope.

However, I'm currently using a trial version of RH6 and it's telling me I've reached the maximum limit of help topics for a trail version; so, I can't create new topics. I was hoping I could delete a test project from within RH, and that perhaps this would solve my issue. But if that's not possible, I'll just deal with what I've got.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

So you are wanting to delete the whole project? Or just topics inside a project? It should allow you to delete all the topics you want.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Rick--- I want to delete the whole project. I created a first test-project. Then I created a second test project. This second one is what we'll use to make the case for purchasing RoboHelp. I wanted to delete the first project all together. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp